Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2019, 09:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Newbie Intro

Hey all, just introducing myself to the forum. Name is Patrick.

I'm a neophyte RV owner as of this past Thursday, when I flew from Wichita, KS (home) to Fort Myers, FL to pickup and drive home (having never driven a motorhome a day in my life) a 2006 Winniebago Vectra 40FD.

I've been in love with the 40FD floor plan forever, though I tried to pull the trigger on a Country Coach last year due to the deal I'd found. Turns out it was water logged (had it inspected). The Winnie was inspected and threw no major red flags, so it was a 1200 mile flight and a 1500+ drive home.

Now it's time for some TLC, a few upgrades here and there, and this rig may be a full timer for me for a bit since I'm in the middle of a divorce, the kids are moved or moving away and I can work from home/anywhere with my employer. That'll give me time to plan for the next phase of my life and where I want to call home.

Probably too much already, so I'll cut it off there....absolutely love this coach and hope it treats me well and I make good use of this community, both in receiving and giving back.
purdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:48 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Welcome to Winnie Owners, we are glad you joined us.

When you have the time, completing a signature with the year make and model for your RV can help others to help you if and when you need it. And you can do that here;

http://www.winnieowners.com/forums/p...=editsignature
WinnieView is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags