Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2023, 10:49 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New owner of a Winnebago Journey 40U

Hi all,

I am a new member of the Winnie community. I just got a 2013 Winnebago Journey 40U and it is being delivered after the first of January.

I would really like to hear from people who own this model or similar as I am a complete newbie.

I plan to take driving lessons in February. I got my RV inspected by someone certified and Camping World is finishing up small repairs as I write.

We plan to mainly use the RV as an extra living space outside my home in a rural area. As we learn to use it and become familiar with the whereabouts of key hookups etc., then we will brave using the RV for recreation.

for now, I am told that the driver's side has all the hook ups for water, sewer, propane and such. Can anyone tell me where the hookups are, ie, close to the front of the drivers side, mid-way or near the back?

Thanks, 2222/kk
2222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
journey, winnebago