Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-06-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Angry impossible to get parts for my 2019 Micro Minnie

Last August after leaving Bad Lands NP, I had a blowout with one of the tires on the passenger side of my camper resulting in significant damage to the wheel well. I had to call for roadside service. Less than fourteen hours later, I had another blow out, that caused more damage on the same side.
After arriving at my friends home in Iowa, I was able to get an appointment where I was hoping to have the necessary repairs done. That was on August 12th. My insurance company was notified and the repair shop sent State Farm an estimate. I had done my part, but the materials needed for repairs never came in.
Once I got back to my home in North Carolina, I contacted Camper World, took my camper over to their repair facility. That was on October 15th. Now, here it is the first week of May and still no parts. Have anyone else had the same problem with trying to get parts?
crg502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 09:01 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

YUP! It's a very common thing, nowdays.
Seems like letting a million folks in the US die, is not a good plan and it totally screws up the world when far more millions have died all across the world!

I'm in the middle of adding irrigation which is a very simple project but only if you can get the right parts at the right time!

I folded my "consulting" business because I was getting a bad rep for setting up plans that they could not getparts to make happen.

Those hundreds of ships waiting off the coasts? Those are not moving the parts that we need and somebody started a trade war with the folks who make those parts!

Are we screwed? YES!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts