Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-13-2023, 12:05 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

How to remove Chassis battery 2018 Intent

Hi I have a 2018 Winnebago intent despite it being entry level it's been a great coach everything works as it should and one thing that concerns me is the chassis battery is going to be due for replacement probably next summer and I got to looking at it and I'm not sure how that comes out it doesn't look like it can come out through the top and it doesn't look like it can come out through the bottom so I was hoping maybe somebody may have experienced this or have some input thank you my name is Mike
Michael carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 09:34 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

I am trying to change mine as we speak but can not figure out how to get the out. There is no room to twist battery sideways because of all the cables. If anyone could advise on this? I will be switching to the sealed batteries after this.
Ron Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

If its located behind the front clip on the passenger side like my neighbors was...it takes a second person to work from below and the battery needs to be supported and pulled out from above!...Darn near impossible but it can be done..just make sure the battery is cradled very well with a strap to prevent it falling..Installing the new one is easier with gravity in your favour...good luck
Reniram is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chassis, battery