Ron & Dee if they power washed and got water in your air filter you will have this problem.Low power mode.
As to your electric problem if your blowing 40 amp fuses or others on fire wall fuse boxes you may have a problem with your ignition cable wiring coming from your ignition switch. The harness wiring goes over the steering post on a bend that dresses it down the steering post. Everytime you adjust the steering wheel you stretch this wiring over the metal bend causing the wires, if there is a burr on the metal bend, to cut thru a wire or wires and blow your fuses.
I had this happen blown fuse and smoke up thru steering wheel.
Had to be towed and get wiring replaced. AFTER I had it replaced I placed a "wiring sleeve" around wires going over the metal bend. That was over 15,000 miles ago.
As to your water problem your air filter and box may have water in it causing the MDF to sense this and not allowing engine to start or keeping it in a low power mode. Filter has to be changed and senser and box cleared of moisture.