Here is a link
Originally Posted by peggwn
I have been contemplating removing the panel but that looks like a winter-long project with messy prospects. I'll be following this thread with interest. Good luck. Hope you find a solution before I can get around to fixing ours.
to a post I made on iRV2, with pictures of the wet bay before and after "cleanup." It's not for a Winnebago, but you get the idea. It was not difficult to remove the white panel or make the improvements. I left the cable-operated valves in place, but improved the rigidity of the panel by adding the aluminum angle pictured to hold the cable ends.
A year later, I "eliminated" the cable-operated valves. Actually, they are still there, but open and not used. I made a new sewer outlet pipe.There are now hand-operated valves directly above the sewer outlet, where I can easily see and operate them. It took three tries to glue up the sewer piping correctly, but was worth it. Perhaps you can convert your Winnie in a similar way.