Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2023, 01:43 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

ATTN Forza 34T Owners

We lost my 2018 Forza 34T in hurricane Ian last September. Insurance co. allowed us to live in it until we were able to move back into our house which happened last month. Before they came and got it, I removed several items and have them for sale should anyone need/want them. They are:
1. Tan custom-made dash cover that covers the entire dash and fits the 34T perfectly. Very useful especially of you have pets who love riding on the dash
2. I removed the custom-made bra from the front including all the attachment turnbuckles. This was the first RV of many we have owned that had a bra. I always that they were useless and a pain. THEY ARE NOT!! I removed it after every trip as it isn't good to store the rig with it on. It is a breeze to remove, took me less than two minutes to remove it then I stored it in a compartment. It too is in perfect condition.
3. Tire covers. Adco white
I have several other items that I need to get rid of as we severely downsized by purchasing a 2019 Winnebago Navion 24D. So I have all sorts of "stuff" that I can no longer carry.
If interested please send me a private message for details. Items 1 and 2 are surely too expensive/bulky to ship; therefore, it's best if you live close or are traveling to SWFL in the future.
SgtB is offline   Reply With Quote