Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS CLASSIFIEDS > RV's and Tow Vehicles For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-10-2021, 04:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Looking to buy Class A in Charlotte NC Area, up to 35K

I've tried scanning the items for sale, but this format is very tough. I thought I'd try the reverse.

I'll be in and out of the Charlotte area over the next few months. I want to buy a used Class A to make a one way trip to Alaska, so I'm looking for something with medium to low miles, in decent condition. Because it's not something I plan to keep long term, the particulars don't matter too much. Obviously something fairly clean that doesn't need a lot of work. If it's been a while since the oil was changed or the tires are worn, I don't have a problem with that (as long as it's reflected in the price!) as that's easily fixed at the shop.
If you're looking for an easy sale without having to post on Craigslist, this might be a great match.
I'll be in NC on Feb 15 for about a month. Sooner is better as I hope to make this happen quickly so I can deal with needed items in the short time I'm there.
Message me here. I'll keep checking.
Happy to drive within a few hundred miles of Charlotte to look at coaches.

Also, if you've read this far.....if anyone knows of dealers that offer very decent deals.....I'd appreciate recommendations.
Old 03-31-2021, 04:24 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Are you still looking for a Class A
Thegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:11 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Was, but with travel through Canada being what it is.....putting things off for a bit.
Thanks.

Tags
class a