Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-29-2020, 11:47 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Some info on the pump most of us have if we have not changed out the original pump:
https://www.pentair.com/en-us/produc...pass-pump.html
Item four on their list says can be run dry. The motor is actually not water but air cooled so not a factor on that part.

Yeah, please don't let the fact that I'm kind of horning in on this conversation from the TT experience confuse anyone. Pretty sure the pump in my trailer is different from the ones used in motorhomes so don't let me confuse you; I'm just going by what my manual says.

This procedure is so well laid out and (now with the help of this thread) vetted that I'm adapting every bit of it I can. Thanks again!

Tags
blow-out water lines, winterizing with blow-out