Okay, so back at home and the job is done. First, and obviously
, pressing the "Store" button allowed pressure to build in the suspension giving me room to move around under the coach.
I pulled the pump out of the coach. Nice little set up to get it out. Just one bolt forward and three rear allow the mounting plate to come down. Lots of hydraulic lines and a few electrical connections and she was free.
Once I had the entire unit on the bench I saw clearly that an o-ring was out of place between the upper and lower aluminum blocks. Odd that. Then, as I was looking at how the unit was put together, I noticed that of the three threaded rods that hold the whole system together, two were only hand tight. Both of those surrounded the o-ring that was out of place.
Long story short, I replaced the o-ring with a new one and tightened the threaded rods before putting the whole unit back together and reinstalling in the coach. I still have to work through the system to make sure all the lines are working correctly, but the slides came in with no leaks so now the RV is back in the shop. At least now I can work in it out of the rain!
Thanks for the advise. Got away with a $0.26 fix on this one (not including my labor).