Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-03-2020, 11:24 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Locating Propane Solenoid Valve on 2020 Minnie Winnie 22M

Anyone know where the the furnace/heater propane solenoid valve is located on a 2020 Minnie Winnie 22M? I'm guessing it might be similarly located on earlier models and potentially on the 22R model too.

Thank!
tesscr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:10 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Perhaps different names for the same? Are you speaking of the valve which opens to allow the gas to the furnace? If so, I would assume it to be inside the furnace access, near where the board and other controls.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:42 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

If you are talking about the 12 volt propane solenoid valve operated by the furnace control board, it is internal to the furnace itself.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Perhaps different names for the same? Are you speaking of the valve which opens to allow the gas to the furnace? If so, I would assume it to be inside the furnace access, near where the board and other controls.
Yes, I'm trying to find the solenoid valve that opens to allow the gas to the furnace.

This will most likely have to be answered by someone with a 22M MW/Spirit or possibly 22R as it isn't readily obvious. I've tried looking behind every removable panel I could find, following the gas line in from the LP tank, and looked behind the furnace cover.

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2020, 12:58 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercat_ras View Post
If you are talking about the 12 volt propane solenoid valve operated by the furnace control board, it is internal to the furnace itself.
yes that's what I'm after.

Do you know the specific procedure for accessing it? The only thing I can figure is that I will have to remove the furnace cover/grate, followed by removing the gas line to the furnace, followed by removing the furnace itself.

I'm REALLY hoping this is not the case.

Thanks!
Old 02-09-2020, 04:50 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

tesscr, the only solenoid valve for the furnace in located in the furnace. You will be able to see in when you remove the front cover from the furnace in the lower right hand corner where the gas line is connected.
What is the issue?
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtharris View Post
tesscr, the only solenoid valve for the furnace in located in the furnace. You will be able to see in when you remove the front cover from the furnace in the lower right hand corner where the gas line is connected.
What is the issue?
Thanks.

Tags
cat, propane, solenoid