Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class B Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-15-2023, 07:12 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Interior LED Light 2015 Winnebago Era 70A?

We have an interior led ceiling light going bad and want to replace it. Anyone know the specs or a link to purchase?
hphock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 08:22 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Several ways to proceed but most will need a bit more info as things in the electronics of RV change quicker than most!
One way is to call one of the Winnebago dealers that you might find in an online search, depend on them to follow when you decribe the RV and location of the specific light as there are several different builds and several different LED lights, making getting the right one something of a gamble?

But I don't like two things about that plan. One is the gamble of getting the right one, depending on the exerience of the person you talk to and then the price is often higher at Winnebago specific parts!

I trust myself more than unknown folks I may run into when calling! So I do the legwork to do my best at getting the right part at the right price!

Personal choice involving time spent versus what might be simple but which comes with some risk of getting the wrong part?

I go to the interactive parts catalog here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Knowing the right year, model, and floorplan as well as 7th digit of the serial number, I can choose the correct set of drawings. This info should be opn a label near the driver's side!
Click that specific RV to get the sublist and go to electrical. Click the electrical and go to the 12 volt for the lights.
When you get the correct RV and correct portion of the parts, it gives you a view where you can go to the lower right corner to choose top,bottom, left, right, etc for view angle.

Click these snips to get a better/ larger view!
Click image for larger version

Name:	view.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	186970

Then if you can spot which specific light is needed, you can zoom in to be more precise.
Before scrolling to zoom , go to lower left and click the "cross" and then click on something near where you want to stay centered as you scroll to zoom or click and drag to move around the drawing!

Takes a bit of play but when clicking on the correct light, it will highlight that part in the list at right of part numbers!
Click image for larger version

Name:	light.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	186971

But when confident of the correct part number, a Google search just using that part number will often turn up a few different choices to shop the part. Things show up at Winnebago, inde[endant RV dealers, Amazon , E-bay, or even private sellers at times. It's the big "Easter egg hunt"!

Many different ways to float the boat, so hour choice? Best of luck and you can find lots of interesting facts about the RV that you never thought to find out!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 08:57 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Consider adding your year/make/model to your "Signature" under the "UserCP" button near top left on every page. Takes some of the guesswork out of troubleshooting, if others know at a glance what kind of Winnebago the questions are about.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 10:08 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

2015 Era70A. Forgot that.
hphock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 05:51 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I have a 2015 Winnebago Vista and also had issues with my LED lights, they would flicker and “strobe”, it was awful on the eyes. Long story short the supplier had a bad run of lights that year that made their way into a number of RVs, boats across several brands. They were actually replacing for free for a bit, but I think that ship has sailed.

I took a quick look at the part #s posted and they are very very close to what mine are (same except for the last couple digits), thinking you might have similar model or at the very least it’s likely the same supplier. Here is the link to mine:

https://itcshopnow.com/products/radi...39602522030116

I bought several from them as I swapped out all the lights in my coach. Happy to say no issues, it’s been 3 years since I did the last one.

Hope that helps!

Tags
light, winnebago, led