Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-26-2023, 01:43 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

For Suncruiser 37F Owners, What is this?

Hi, Just had my new to us 2015 Suncruiser 37F winterized and got it covered last weekend. When checking out the cover straps today, I noticed this rubber tension strap (see picture) laying on the passenger side beneath the awning like it fell out from underneath the cover.

Does anyone recognize this strap as it looks like its designed to be put on/taken off by hand since there are no screws - just held by tension and slipping the rubber o-ring over the connecting side. The o-ring had broken and can't figure where this thing popped off from. Just dont' know if this is something to cause me to uncover the rig and address or wait until spring when i'm not freezing my nuggets off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	strap.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	187960  
reichertc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 01:48 PM   #2
aa1ssradio

That is an adjustment strap fpr the awning. It goes on one end of the roller tube. It is to hold the awning cover out when moving the awning in and out
Ranger Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 02:05 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Gotcha. That makes sense. Really appreciate the response. I'll leave it alone until spring time unless we get a mild weekend but good to know its nothing to sweat over. Coming from a TT Toy hauler into the Class A, i'm still figuring stuff out. These forums are a huge help since its a good bet someone has experienced same issues you're bound to encounter. Again...thanks a ton.

Chris
reichertc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suncruiser