Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2021, 02:12 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Dual-pane windows

Hello all. Just a quick question I have about windows. I just purchased my new to me Vista 27N. In its' description it says it has "Tinted Dual-pane Windows". What exactly does that mean? Is there any insulating value in these compared to any other window. I do not see "double pane" windows on this rig. If anyone knows what this refers to please let me know. Thanks. K
2018 Vista 27N, Triton V10.
KRJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:16 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I just found the discussion on this topic. Please ignore the question. Thanks.K
Old 12-06-2021, 12:09 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRJB View Post
Hello all. Just a quick question I have about windows. I just purchased my new to me Vista 27N. In its' description it says it has "Tinted Dual-pane Windows". What exactly does that mean? Is there any insulating value in these compared to any other window. I do not see "double pane" windows on this rig. If anyone knows what this refers to please let me know. Thanks. K
2018 Vista 27N, Triton V10.
I don't know where you found the discussion, but welcome to the 27N family. Great rig!

I can barely tell my windows are double pane, because they are still very thin. But they don't have condensation, and the windshield does, so they must somewhat work.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:15 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Dual pane windows

Thank you for your reply. I found a very old thread on the topic and like your experience there was little to no condensation and the only downside was that the windows perhaps scratched easier than glass and required a more specific cleaning product. It seems to be a nice rig at first blush and we'll head out on the open road just after the New Year to try it out. Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Tags
window