Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-27-2021, 11:46 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Question 2011 Reyo/Via OBD2 Port Location?

Hi Friends (I haven't met yet),

We recently bought a 2011 Reyo 25R. I'm a taller guy and love the bed. Really lovely on the road. I've been looking for the OBD2 port location. Been under the dash with a flashlight and it's not at all obvious to me. Would someone please put me out of my misery?

Thanks,
Andrew
akcole42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:25 PM   #2
Site Team

Your Reyo should have come with a Chassis Owner's Manual. Since that's a chassis item it won't be in Winnebago manuals.

I did a Google search and found a website selling OBD2 scanners and they have a webpage for finding the port on a Sprinter:

https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/loca...cedes-Sprinter

Left of the steering wheel
Behind a panel
Covered with a plastic cover
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	178086   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	178087  

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo4.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	178088  
Old 03-27-2021, 09:48 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Hi Creativepart, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply so carefully. I appreciate it. Thats the first place I checked. You'd expect the OBD port to be right there with the fuses. Sadly, although the door to the fuse panel looks like that and is in the same location, the OBD port has been moved somewhere secret on the Reyo (or at least on mine). Unless I'm being lysdexic thst is... I'll check again in the morning.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:54 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Hi Creativepart, Well, i was being totally blind. I looked again and the port is exactly there. Right under the first place i looked. Connected to analyzer and found the reason for the check engine light... P22A1 NOx Sensor Circuit High. Tried resetting it and no luck, so it's off to the shop. Thanks again for your help.
Old 03-29-2021, 06:40 AM   #5
Site Team

Glad you’ve found it. Good luck with your repairs.

I searched your problem and found a number of discussions on this at www.Sprinter-source.com. This one may be of help:

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/i...threads/54798/

I suggest you do a Google search with: Sprinter P22A1 NOx Sensor Circuit High

There are LOTS of discussions on this topic.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:24 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by akcole42 View Post
Hi Creativepart, Well, i was being totally blind. I looked again and the port is exactly there. Right under the first place i looked. Connected to analyzer and found the reason for the check engine light... P22A1 NOx Sensor Circuit High. Tried resetting it and no luck, so it's off to the shop. Thanks again for your help.
Before you spend any money on that you may want to take it in for the AEM campaign which covers at least one of the NOX sensors among other parts, gives you an extended emissions warranty, and puts money in your pocket.

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/i...threads/89779/

If you go here and scroll down to the chart it shows all the new goodies you will receive for your model year along with your check once you have the work completed https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/daim...vil-settlement

The cash is somewhere North of $3K unless previous owners apply in which case the amount can be reduced by around $900. Does not matter how mant previous owners, they will only get to divide up the $900 and multiple previous owners will not reduce your amount any more than if it were only one PO.

The campaign became finalized in the last two weeks and some are getting their modifications already

Tags
cat