Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2022, 10:34 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Smile Does Fridg run off of inverter

Your help with this inverter / fridge question is appreciated.

I have a 2016 SunStar N27. It has an inverter, but I can't tell what appliances will run off the inverter. I'd like to run the fridge off the inverter while driving. That way, driving will keep the batteries charged and I won't need propane on to keep the fridge running. I've tried it, but I can't tell if it works. When I push the various settings on the inverter, it shows voltage is fine, but it shows zero (0) amps, so like nothing is running off of it. I do think the TV will run off of it, but is that it? And I've noticed there is a CGFI plug in cargo that seems to be part of the inverter circuit. Its fine.

Does anyone know what appliances will run thru the inverter?
Does anyone know if the fridge will run thru inverter while driving?
Does anyone know how to verify it is working?

PS I've read the manual, but ??? Can't tell.

thanks
Sglynn55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter