Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-24-2023, 09:46 PM   #1
wiz
Winnebago Camper

Who’s your go-to for getting Winnebago Parts?

For parts that are only available from Winnebago where do you go to order them? Winnebagoparts.com or Litchsinn or someone else? Has anyone compared prices at different dealers? Who has the most reasonable shipping?
Old 10-25-2023, 03:47 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

I first look at the winnebago parts page to see if I can find the part and number.
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

From there I go to good old Google and see what I can find. Most times the numbers do not match so I call Lichtsinn. Those folks are really great, every time I have called they have been there for me. I have ordered parts from them and I have asked them for more part number information so I could do my own looking.

Once I found the correct part number Amazon was my place to go. I had to replace the passenger side mirror this past summer. I saved over 50% by going with Amazon over Velco (mfg) or Lichtsinn.

good luck
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 06:24 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by be happy View Post
I first look at the winnebago parts page to see if I can find the part and number.
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

From there I go to good old Google and see what I can find. Most times the numbers do not match so I call Lichtsinn. Those folks are really great, every time I have called they have been there for me. I have ordered parts from them and I have asked them for more part number information so I could do my own looking.

Once I found the correct part number Amazon was my place to go. I had to replace the passenger side mirror this past summer. I saved over 50% by going with Amazon over Velco (mfg) or Lichtsinn.

good luck
My experience with the link in the above post is that it applies to MHs only. I'm having difficulty getting parts for my towable. I think it's a communication issue between the dealer and WBGO.
Old 10-25-2023, 08:59 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

I use Lichtsinn when needing parts . Adam has located numbers and sent digrams that have helped me in removing or installing them . Very good people there and a great place to stop by when in Forest City . Nice new show room and great service if you cannot get in a the factory .
deckape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:01 PM   #5
wiz
Winnebago Camper

Thank you for the details

Thank for the responses. I have spent a lot of time looking at the 3D catalog and pull up the parts numbers as well. I've tried to use Lichtsinn online parts pricing tool but it's never able to find the part I'm looking for.

Tags
winnebago, parts