Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Slideout electrical issue 2005 Voyage 36M

Hi Everyone I have a 2005 Winnebago Voyage on the F36M chassis. Front slide issue. Slide has a ram at each end of it, each with its own motor. When trying to extend, rear would move an inch, front would not move at all. Eventually figured out error code was "11", no current detected at front motor. At the slideout control board, there is a 4 wire connector bringing 12VDC to the board. I see 12 volts from one yellow to either white wires, but no voltage on the other yellow wire. Found that issue to be a tripped breaker in the panel behind the top step in the entry stairwell. First attempt after resetting, same issue. Rear of the slide moved out an inch, front did not move, code 11 "no current detected at front motor", possible causes bad motor or wiring to it. Motor has continuity between the red and black voltage input wires whenever I check it. I then retracted, then was able to fully extend the slideout. I have to figure out what is causing this intermittent issue with the front motor not engaging. There is no mechanical interference, and the plugs at the front ram motor are fine, I reseated both early on in this process. Thoughts?
PMcD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical, slideout, slide, voyage