Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Air not dumping from the HWH leveling control panel

I just replaced all my retraction springs on my motorhome and I want to purge the air out of the hydraulic lines if there is any, but when I follow the instructions on leveling it tells me to put the motorhome in park with the airbrakes on, then turn the key to accessory, press the power button on leveling panel and then press the dump button. This always worked before. Any ideas why it would all of the sudden stop? Might there be a fuse associated with the accessory position? The leveling panel does turn on, as does the rear camera, but none of the other dash lights come on, and to be honest I'm not sure if that's normal or not. TIA.............
jefflbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, leveling, panel