Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-20-2024, 01:52 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Air Dump Valve location in 2004 Journey 39K

I'm troubleshooting why the air dump button on my leveling control panel no longer dumps the air. I have voltage going to the leveling control circuit board and the fuses are good. I want to check and see if there is voltage at the dump valve, but I have no idea where that is located or what it even looks like. If someone could point me to the general vicinity or can post a pic, I'd appreciate it. TIA
jefflbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
journey, cat