Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hilley View Post
What about the spring separation? Are the jacks working correctly?
The spring separation is the same as I originally described. Winnebago says it is not a problem. The jacks work once the dealer reset the error code. However; the back right jack takes 2-1/2 times as long to retract as the others. So I am concerned it will soon get stuck extended.
kwilkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 04:51 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkins View Post
Sorry for the late update; we were camping in Cape Hatteras. The dealer send measurements to Winnebago and Winnebago said they were all within allowable tolerances. The measurements showed the coach does lean to the right; it still is. Winnebago said there is nothing structurally wrong and the issue is just cosmetic. We put about 800 miles on the RV this week and didn't have any issues with how it drove.
4" lower on one side is within specs?!?!?
4x4van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Lean

My 2015 Itasca 27n leaned 3 inches on the right rear and Winnebago and dealer did nothing. Took it to a shop that builds springs and they put a 3 inch block between the axle and springs. It now rides level. Was told I was overloading it but this was when empty. Done with Winnebago.
rvmike is offline   Reply With Quote