Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-08-2023, 04:33 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New to Winnebago - 2022 Adventure 36Z

We are Chris and Patsy Sanchez, we live in the Denver area. While out on the road for six weeks from January 20th to March 5th we were pulling a 36-foot Flagstaff travel trailer but stopped by a dealership in Tuscon to pick up some parts and looked at an Adventure 36Z. I had seen this floorplan online and have been interested in it. Well, as luck would have it, the dealership had one that we liked to include the exterior and interior colors however at the same time a deal was being written on it and they said it was not available. A week later I decided to call and see if the deal went through and lucky for me the deal fell through. We were now in Palm Springs and I threw some numbers and said if they could work them out, I would swing by and pick it up. Well they did and I did and now we are happy owners of the 2022 Winnebago Adventure 36Z. We are in love with it. We are going through the learning curves but we will get through them. We look forward to learning things about the Class A world from this site and hope to see you on the road.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Winnabago with patsy.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	185363  
Airborne 1SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 05:05 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Well that sound slike a winner from here!
Hope it all works out as wanted. One of the big differences in trailers and motorized is the electrical as there are three basic systems on the new RV. One for chassis like starting, One 12VDC for inside RV stuff like vent fans,lights and lots of the controls for frig, air and such. you are likely somewhat used to having the 110AC power stuff and that is kinda the same.

What can catch new folks is the way these three systems are seperated but tied together at other times. That can trip us up when we store the RV as there are things that don't seem to make sense at first!

One of those is the way battery disconnects don't always work like we think. We might think it cuts off aLL power drains but safety equipment is still left on and can run the batteries down if we are not alert.
Headsup? Watch those batteries as a priority to avoid damage to them!

Want some sites to look over what and where they put things? Maybe you still want to do the winter thing and need to spot drains that the books mention but don't tell you WHERE!.
Some good info sites:
The Winnebago home site where clicking on owners will take you to a list of lots of other info!
https://www.winnebago.com/

Parts where you can look over drawings and a list of all the things in the RV as a way to learn what and where things like tanks, plumbing and electrical might be found:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Also a floor plan in case one doesn't remember what we bought?

Good luck and enjoy!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 05:16 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for the info. I will take a look at the links and you are correct about the battery disconnect. I would figure that when you disconnect both that the steps would not work but they still do so obviously not all the power is off.
Airborne 1SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:58 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Hell yeah! Have a blast...let me know if I can help. Love the color...
Old 03-08-2023, 09:21 PM   #5
Site Team

Greetings Chris and Patsy,
That is an amazing photo of you, your Adventurer, and the sky. The composition of it is perfect! This must be is a sign of many good things to come.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5

Tags
winnebago, vent