Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-03-2024, 01:53 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New to Forum and retiring from camping

It's been a great ride - and I mean that literally. Back in '06 we bought a new Journey SE and have been blessed enough to explore over ¾ th's of this GREAT country. We've met a lot of wonderful people, been invited in to see the coach/camper, and even introduced to their dog.

Unfortunately, due to some health problems we are retiring from driving the MH and camping. I shall TRULY miss camping. I enjoy the outdoors, camping, travel, and I've even completed the Appalachian Trail - all 2108 miles of it.

But now we're looking to sell the Journey SE but haven't figured out how to list it on this site. Maybe one of you kind people could give me some directions on that. It's in good shape with less than 80,000 miles on it. And, for a DP that's not many miles.

If you send me some info on listing it and I don't respond, please forgive me as I'm not familiar with operating this site. I don't do club sites very often so I don't have the inclinations that most of you have.

Well, gotta go. it's almost 4am here and I've got to get to bed.

Hope you guys have a blessed day.

D.
gotigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:49 AM   #2
Just Trying to Help

D-

Here is a link to the classified ad section on this Web site.

Here is a link to the motorhome classified ad section on the iRV2 Web site. You can use the same credentials to log in as you do on this Web site (the same company runs both sites). iRV2 covers more than just Winnebago, so it should provide a larger audience than this Web site.

A few years ago I was in the market for a mid-2000s Journey, but no more. Had to get out of RVing, for similar reasons to yours.
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 05:22 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Sorry for health issues

Just purchased a 2000 journey 34B. 3 weeks old to us. 1st camping trip was in a pup tent with 1 1/2 year old and pregnant wife. First camper 1971 apache hard side pop up. Lots of story's and memories between apache and Winnie. I would love to hear camping story's from fellow veteran campers as your self. May the Lord continue to bless you, and hope to hear some story's. I dought you'll have trouble selling your journey. Thay are nice DP.
Autotomk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 11:18 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

D, we are in the same situation due to DW coming down with leukemia (AML). I'll be posting our 2015 Winni Tour 42qd soon. Only has 37,780 miles on it.

We also have had great times beginning back in '74. Lots of fond memories and good friends.

Hope you/yours get well soon.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum, camping