Welcome! Here are a few tips on using this site:
1. Start reading the posts in the "Recent" discussions box in the upper right, daily if you can. The title often isn't descriptive (like "Need Help") so read as many as you can. You can subscribe to those of interest ("Thread Tools" tab). Winnieowners.com has a "sister" sight, IRV2.com that is also a good resource for information. In a month or so you'll build up a decent knowledge base.
2. In looking for a post on a specific topic, like "Sightseer 27C", use the Google search box at the top of the page. This is more efficient than the other search tools.
3. Familiarize yourself with the "sticky" posts. They'll save you a lot of searching:
General Maintenance and Repair - Winnebago Owners Online Community
4. Modify your signature to include info on your rig. That will save you time in posting and will assist those answering your questions. See mine below.
5. When you post, be sure to follow-up periodically to let us know that you're still interested. And we all love hearing how things turn out. Often the original poster disappears after posting the question and we all are left wondering if they're even reading what we post.
6. Here are a few acronyms and terms you'll encounter: OP = Original Poster, PO = Prior Owner, TT = Travel Trailer, Toad = Vehicle towed behind a MH (Motorhome). I'm sure others may add some more.
7. And, last but not least, familiarize yourself with the wealth of information about your rig and Winnebagos in general at: