Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Introducing Myself

Hi Everyone

Just joined this forum I have recently bought a 1995 Winnebago Brave with a P30 Chev power plant with a 454 engine. I am a 73 year old fellow who has always wanted a Class A. I live in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia Canada. My plans for this summer is to discover Nova Scotia and next year travel across our fair country next summer.
BruceG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Hi Bruce,
My wife and I are planning a trip to Nova Scotia in 2019 for the Acadian Congress. We are both of Acadian heritage and have been looking forward to the trip for some time. We have a purchase agreement on a Vectra and hope to pick it up next week so we are newbies as well.
John
jrials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Hello,

My wife and I recently purchased a MM 1706 FB and we are in the process of getting needed gear to enjoy upcoming trips. One needed improvement would be to replace the single step which we find a bit tricky and not so safe getting in and out of trailer. Any advice or recommendations on what will fit without modifications to the trailer. Cheers!
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
Retired Sailor and Wench

My Wife and I purchased a 2013 WBGO Adventurer 37F Class A last month. It will be very cold tonight in North Texas and I was thinking of turning on the LP furnace to keep the coach pipes warm but, I only have 1/4 of a tank of LP. How long can I expect the furnace to run on that amount of LP if I set the thermostat around 40º tonight?
Tailhooker is offline   Reply With Quote