Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2020, 12:31 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Post Hi from Arkansas

Greetings to all from Arkansas, been watching and observing all the good things going on here for some time now. And really enjoy what I have seen and learned from fellow rv,ers. The wife and I travel in a Winnebago 30w loaded out and upgraded as needed. We have been traveling by trailer for years but finally made the leap last year to Class A and will never go back. After a few moods for comfort we hit the road and have been loving it. Almost retired very short time left. And hope to go almost full time keeping a home base here in Arkansas. I've been in the banking industry for almost 40 years, wife has been a secretary for 30+ years. That will soon be enough. Health is good knock on wood. God is good and has blessed so we look forward to meeting new friends and seeing what we can find out on the open road.
Win10Bago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #2
Site Team

It sounds wonderful. Blessings to you and safe journeys.
Eagle5
Old 01-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Good day to you, sir! Love Arkansas for lots of small points as it has lots of the things I like without too much of the clutter I like to avoid.
Do I see a vista peeking out on the photo? We also have a 2014 Vista 31 KE which is working very well for us at this point. We've been up and down the scale on all kinds of RV and it seems to change at times as we move into different phases of life.
What we like sometimes depends on how many we want to take with us! Not enough bunks and the kids have to tent and too many bunks means we can't get into the state parks, etc. when sites are short! Just not one size answer for everybody so we stay flexible.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:13 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Thank you
Old 01-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Good day to you, sir! Love Arkansas for lots of small points as it has lots of the things I like without too much of the clutter I like to avoid.
Do I see a vista peeking out on the photo? We also have a 2014 Vista 31 KE which is working very well for us at this point. We've been up and down the scale on all kinds of RV and it seems to change at times as we move into different phases of life.
What we like sometimes depends on how many we want to take with us! Not enough bunks and the kids have to tent and too many bunks means we can't get into the state parks, etc. when sites are short! Just not one size answer for everybody so we stay flexible.
That it is, we love it. Has served us well so far. We went from a pop up to a 18 to 24 to a 28 and now a 31 Class A other pics in Gallery. So we are not new to traveling. We have made lots of long journeys with and without kids all are married and gone now but we like to pop in and visit. lol It's a Wonderful Life

Tags
arkansas