Bought a 1999 Winnebago Adventurer 34V DP back in September 2018. Trying to get ready for the road and some new adventures. Getting some small mechanical issues taken care of but having a problem trying to figure out why my house goes dead when I unplug shore power. The only time anything works is on shore power or generator power.
I have searched everywhere for a switch but have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We recently purchased a 35u adventurer. The previous owner installed a blade switch on the house battery, his reason was house battery died within 2-3 weeks. I checked further and Winnebago hardwires the co2 detector for safety. there is also a switch near the entry stairwell for house battery.