Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-13-2024, 08:20 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

1st Post here: Looking at a 2024 Winnebago EKKO 22A (Ford)

Hi. We are in the market for a class B/C camper for extended road trips throughout North America. We've looked at many different models and makes at several class B camper shows.

Deal breakers for us:
1) Ceiling and a/c unit needs to be over 6 foot high.
2) Beds must go back to front was so nobody has to climb over each other
3) Must have solar panels, battery capacity, generator.

Today we stopped over at a recommended (by many) service/dealership an hour north of us and say the 2024 Winnebago Ford EKKO 22A.

What is the best way in this forum to search for available options from Winnebago? Also, we would like to read your community member's comments and reviews.
nlmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 08:39 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings nlmack,
Our search box is good for finding threads which discuss:
EKKO
The main Winnebago site has this about the EKKO, where you will find the available optional equipment under the <Specifications> tab.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Old 05-14-2024, 09:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

I like to go well beyond the sales info and look at the nuts and bolts of the RV.
One spot to get lots of info in detail that will not be mentioned in sales is here on the parts catalog! Weird, huh?
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm
The parts catalog will give you floor plans but also tell you things like specs on tanks, etc.
Then where I like is looking at how and where they [put things like the drains? Are they handy and do they have some funky methods to get the valves opened?

If you want to compare different Winnebago models, don't miss the home site here:
https://www.winnebago.com/
Every tab will have info that may help. The neat thing about it is the fact I can do a 15 minute look or take 4 hours and none of it involves somebody pressing me nor driving 20 miles to get there!
Note? I like the back to front as mentioned but include I don't want it sticking outside where temperatures effect my sleeping!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago, ford