Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Lake George Escapes is a GREAT campground.
2001 32-V Suncruiser,Ford V-10, 310 HP, 4 Koni FSD's, KVH Tracvision,trickle charge, awning travel lock, 1 dinning room slide; no roof leaks, 03malibu toad sometimes, Blackhawk all terrain towbar, Roadmaster brake Pro,1 wife,1 westy, life is good!
bobpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:20 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

If you have work done at Forest City, make sure you have a lot of time to check your coach over and it is best to do it early in the day. Forest City put new sides on my 2000 adventure in 2004. They did a good job on the sides, but there professional installer left so may things
disconnected and not put back on I felt like I was at a back yard machinet place of business.
JBCAPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #23
Winnebago Master

Everyone is right on this thread...I like jimandsues answere. It took me two years to get a 03 Horizon right. Most of it was taking it back to the dealer sometimes 3/4 times for the same reason. We should not have to go to Forest City IA to get our motor homes fixed. BUT ,there are those who enjoy going there and use it as a vacation and destination...Let them enjoy the experiance, its their dollars and time and yes if all the dealers had qualified technicians it would be a simpler RV world. Another BUT, I don't think there are that many and I don't see them hanging out on street corners. Blessed art thou that has a good RV tech. Be Safe and Good Miles
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote