Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

I just have to publicly recognize excellent customer service on the part of Winnie. I have bugged Troy and Rod several times over the last week on questions re installing an inverter and the pre-wiring that Winnie did. I don't know of many big companies that make their highly qualified techs avail so readily and don't hide behind a lawyer or take it to a dealer response. These guys even took the time to find the guy in the plant that does the wiring to ask the question. And, they called me back in less than an hour.

That plus the posting of the schematics and install diagrams, is classy IMHO. I know that some have issues (e.g., the roof issue) but I think it fair to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Winnie! Steve
Old 01-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Steve;

Thanks for the post. It is always good to hear when service works the way it is supposed to. I also have been very impressed with Winnebago Service.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Winnie is second to none when it comes to cust service and where ever I go and whoever I talk to I let them know that. IMO
Old 01-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Ditto the above! Excellent
fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Must depend a lot of what time of the month it is, who you happen to reach, and how busy with other things they are at that time.

Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Send a message via Skype™ to disup
You can't please all the people all the time and as long as Winnie employs a sarcastic
Service Advisor named Bernie they will have unhappy customers.
disup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Most of the guys are good there. They do, however, have a couple that are not good with customer relations. Thank goodness the good reps outweigh the bad Write names down and if someone you don't like answers, hang up and dial again.
I figure a company should take care of the customer esp. in an industry like this one. It is not like an automobile dealer where you can find a dealer around the next corner. Most of the time you have to travel many hours or miles to get subpar service from the dealer network and many times that involves long waits for service and multiple trips to and from the dealer. Nothing is worse than planning a trip and having something very inportant to the essential operation of a coach system go wrong, then having a dealer put you on the back burner for weeks.
ctcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

I have also had excellent customer support in the past from the names mentioned in this thread AND MOST RECENT FROM Brian regarding a door actuator issue. So I would also like to say THANKS WINNIE!!
SnoDogs is offline   Reply With Quote