Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-26-2020, 11:50 AM   #1
Winnebago Master

I am just curious

I have always wanted to live in some of the Great Plains states, in particular North and South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. Not all year, but during the summer when it is pleasant. Perhaps become a snow bird during the Winter and spend time in Texas or Arizona.

But when I looked for the location of Winnebago dealers in those states I found out that there aren't any, and the nearest dealers for my Fuse is hundreds of miles away in Texas or Utah or Kansas. So what does someone do who has an under-warranty Winnebago that needs service if they live in a location that does not have a dealer? Does Winnebago allow other service locations to do warranty work? Or do they have to somehow get the RV to an authorized dealer.

I am really just curious as I don't think my wife shares my love of the great open spaces of those states, and her first question when I mention some of those places is "Where is the nearest Safeway?".
AJMike is offline   Reply With Quote