Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2023, 10:26 AM   #1
Winnebago Master

ARRGH!Another computer update/ruins my day!

Yup! Just when I figure out how to do something, it changes?

I have really enjoyed using a small app called Microsoft Snip and Sketch as a way to cut down the drawings for posting with less of the unrelated clutter.
Electrical drawings are hardenough to follow and new folks have even more trouble, so it worked outwell to snip out only the parts that helped!

Apparently the powers who sell us this stuff decided things needed improved so now the Snip and Sketch no longer works!

Is it any wonder that so many experienced folks have retired/given up/ quit when they come in and suddenly changes that takes weeks to resolve have been made?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote