Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-26-2020, 01:05 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Flush valve and line leakage....

when i attach a hose to the flush value input on the outside of my minnie 2017 FBS2106 the water is gushing from underneath the camper.

Doesn't seem to matter if the black line is open or the gray line is open the water does not seem to make it to any tank.

if this were fresh water I would assume i was overfilling the tanks, but if i hook the tank flush line in shouldn't it flush the black tank with the value opened up? nothing coming down the drain pipe but a LOT of water coming out of the undercarriage.

I MUST be missing something somewhere. First time with this system.

Advice is appreciated.

BlasterPig
BlasterPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Sorry to see you not getting any response. I tried looking for some info but not getting things to work on the website. I'm not into the trailer end of it, so clue me in a bit more. I see you gave us good info n what year and model but is this a towable. like bumper pull, fifth wheel or what as the site seems to be divided that way before I can look for any more like model?
Kind of sounds like a hose has slipped off or that sort of things but I feel better if I know more before speaking.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:30 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks Morich. it is a tow trailer. i called the RV place that "supposedly" did the full inspection for me and they swore that they had checked everything out but there goes that check. no worries. it happens. My suspicion is that the flush tank line running to the black water tank is either cracked at the connection or disconnected. It is not a matter of the BW tank overfilling because the backup is not happening up the gas flue, and i don't see any water IN the trailer which is a good thing. But water is clearly not getting in the tanks and out the sewage pipe. The massive water coming out of the undercarriage is symptomatic of an overfilled tank but since i have the valves open that should not be the problem. I will probably climb under there, take the protective underboard off and see what is up. I could always "old school" it I guess with a spray wand, but heck who wants to do that when I have visions of autotank flushing! i appreciate your responses.
I agree I think a hose must have slipped off.

thanks man. i use to live in Bee Cave. I miss those warm winters!
Lesli
BlasterPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:43 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Warm winters are nice! But then I'm still mixed if I like warm winters or cool summers!
What's I've mostly found is that I'm never going to find that perfect place because every time I get close, there are already too many people there and that's one of the things I wanted to avoid.

Meanwhile, I'm not finding ANY help on trailers from the website. I've got to say it is the meanest site I've ever tried to use for having so many different funny methods to do things. It took me several tries to figure out I had to use right click and hold to move form "owners" to the dropdown and get owner tools. Once I located owner tools, it took me to a pretty much empty page???
I guess that means we have to go look in the garage!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak