After seeing reports I checked mine for myself. This is specific to trailers but most likely pertain to others. The four nuts on the back of the hub plate has been reported to come loose and fall out. I checked mine and a few were loose. I have been trying to contact WB to get the torque specs and am still waiting. In the mean time I checked the tight ones and they appear to be at least 65 ft. lbs. There are 4 per wheel, 16 total on mine. While under the trailer I checked the bolts, 2 per axle end that bolt to the frame. They were all loose. I tightened them the best I could with wrench and ratchet until I find the proper torque specs. I coated all the fasteners with penetrating loctite (green) until I do a complete maintenance. This is a serious issue, I had less than 40 hours of towing before I checked them. This is not a bashing of WB but out of concern for fellow campers.
Pray Until Something Happens