Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Getting ready for my first trip towing the toad.
Saturn Aura, full roadmaster set up. Previous owner gave me his brake buddy for my supp brake.
It is not connected to the car at all, just the power plug in the cig lighter to power up compressor. Prev owner said just plug it in and set it between the seat and brake lock in place and its good to go, inertia sets it off. I tested it and it works like he said. Is this an adequate system/set up for now or is this unsafe? Does it need to be wired into my toad or coach in some way? thanks...
capt mav is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off