Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-02-2024, 06:59 AM   #1
2011 Access Premier E450

Factory Air Mattress Replacement 2011 Premier Access

Good Morning!
Just joined, just purchased a 2011 Premier Access 31CP. Love it! But... no air mattress in the front couch. I know I can find air mattresses, just wondering 2 things.
Anywhere I can buy the factory air mattress with remote??
2. Has anyone done this with an aftermarket mattress with a built in pump?
I haven't actually studied it to see if maybe the builit in pump would not get crused by the couch. Just trying to find out!

Thanks,
Joe
Palkojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:23 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkojj View Post
Good Morning!
Just joined, just purchased a 2011 Premier Access 31CP. Love it! But... no air mattress in the front couch. I know I can find air mattresses, just wondering 2 things.
Anywhere I can buy the factory air mattress with remote??
2. Has anyone done this with an aftermarket mattress with a built in pump?
I haven't actually studied it to see if maybe the builit in pump would not get crused by the couch. Just trying to find out!

Thanks,
Joe

Is the original an Aerobed? Or was there never one there?
Old 04-02-2024, 02:39 PM   #3
2011 Access Premier E450

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Is the original an Aerobed? Or was there never one there?
It was gone. But documentation lists an Airtech. Thanks. It's a short queen mattress. Can't find one anywhere.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:53 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

hmmm, mine has an Aerobed, I'll have to look at my documentation and see if it's original. If I recall the pump is on the floor underneath but I could be wrong. We've never used it except to test it and it worked fine except the Whoosh valve wouldn't stay closed unless you wedge a toothpick into the plastic latch.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:47 AM   #5
2011 Access Premier E450

Yeah, the outlet is there, the remote holder was there. (It tore the ultraleather because of a poor location choice) It's a short queen, so we just tried our trusty old inflatable mattress - fit perfectly. I'll probably just get a 110V air pump and call it a day. We are going to use it end of June with 2 guests. Happy Trails and thanks for the reply. I'll probably contact a dealer and see if one is available but I doubt it.
You don't know how to pull that 13 year old Jensen flat screen out of the entertainment center by any chance do you? I see no screws, nothing to get it out....
Old 04-03-2024, 07:05 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
You don't know how to pull that 13 year old Jensen flat screen out of the entertainment center by any chance do you? I see no screws, nothing to get it out....
There's a plastic trim piece around the edges that hides the screws.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM   #7
2011 Access Premier E450

I could not find a plastic trim piece. Nothing. The only possible thing was on the face of the two vertical trim pieces around the tv. There is a piece of wood trim that has brads in it for installation. I kinda hate to tear one off, but that seems to be the only possible location....
Old 04-03-2024, 03:43 PM   #8
Winnebago Master

Quote:
I could not find a plastic trim piece. Nothing. The only possible thing was on the face of the two vertical trim pieces around the tv. There is a piece of wood trim that has brads in it for installation. I kinda hate to tear one off, but that seems to be the only possible location....
Sorry I thought you were talking about the Jensen entertainment center radio/DVD player, it sounds like you are talking about a TV. Both my TVs are mounted to wall brackets.

I don't know the layout of a Premier but on my Via in order to remove the dinette TV you have to remove the bathroom mirror to get to the attachment screws.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:58 AM   #9
2011 Access Premier E450

No worries! Thank you for communicating and trying. I'm on an E450 chassis, 31'. It's that big entertainment center in the cabover, built like a tank. You can only see about a 1/4" around the TV. I found a print online somewhere (winnebago.com I think) that showed it swinging out to the right once you freed it up. Just frustrating. Not even sure that is how mine is mounted. About ready to take a hammer to the tv. Screen is shot. Thanks again.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:15 PM   #10
Winnebago Camper

Air mattress

For our 27 N we just got an air mattress from walmart that had a built in 12v pump, as there’s a 12v outlet right above the back of the couch for the air bed. Works fine.
Joette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, replace, replacement