Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2023, 05:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2013 Access Premier 26qp - hydraulic reservoir location

We have a 2013 Access Premier 26qp and the leveling jack alarm started going off. I have lowered and raised the jacks and they show to be totally retracted but the alarm is still going off. I wanted to check the hydraulic fluid level but I haven't been able to find any documentation that shows where the reservoir is located. Can someone give me an idea where to find it?
pmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:23 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

When you push the switch to activate the motor, can you hear it run? If so track the noise down and the reservoir should be somewhere close if not right there. Remember if you need to fill do it with the jacks up.
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:05 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Since it is an added item from other dealers, it is not shown on the normal Winnebago drawings but should be quite easy to spot by looking underneath.
It is often at the edge of the frame and somewhat close behind the front wheels. Maybe different but often that is where I would expect to find it.
And since it is a large item at near a foot or so and with hydraulic lines running from it to each jack, not hard to find. Worst case, look under the frame, spot a hydraulic line and follow it to where they all come together.
There may also be an access door to open from the outside. Some do, some not but if you have an ouside door you have never looked in, that might be the good place to look!

Small point to watch for is the way there may be two different opening/plugs that look like a place to add fluid. If you find one on the side, ignore it and look on top of the tank as opening the side will often get you covered in fluid, also the level there will be way off from what is needed!

One type for example of what to find:
https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Hydra...045-149088.htm
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 05:02 PM   #4
Site Team

I agree with Richard. YourRV was not offered with hydraulic leveling from the factory. I checked your brochure, your Operator’s Manual and your parts list.

Some previous owner must have had this installed. Did they leave any paperwork about the addition? Perhaps a name of the manufacturer or the installing dealer?

Tags
cat, hydraulic