Welcome to the family. I have a View also and have made a few updates after many years and many other units. Here is a list to help your thought process:
There is a quick summary of the modifications I have made to my 2017 View24V:
1) added Helwig sway bar
2) added Suto suspensions to front and rear
3) added 300 watts of solar
4) upgraded to two Trogen T-1275 battery's, 300 amp/hr
5) added Trik-L-Start charger
6) added three 12v outlet
7) added side view cameras,
8) added a Garmin Dezi770 RV gps
9) added drawer lock buttons
10) added shelving in closet for kitchen storage
11) added a 12v exhaust fan to back of refrigerator.
12)changed back TV to a smart TV for WiFi connection
13) added dish sat with a Wally receiver.
14) added two speakers to the dash radio
15) added a central vacuum by Red Devil
16) added an "Extend-A-Stay" propane modification
Might be others but it is a start. Enjoy.