Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2020, 12:09 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

27 n awning

I have a 2020 adventure 27n and about a week ago my awning arms were damaged in a micro burst of wind. I had new travel’R adjustable arms OVJVAPHW installed. The new arms are the ones care free has. The original arms are about 2 “ shorter than new ones and now awning drags along topper and wont go over slide out. Has anyone had a similar issues ?
Djock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Greetings Djock.
I am glad that I have not had to repair our awing yet.....but I am sorry that I cannot offer any advise other than to suggest that you take it back to the outfit that sold you the replacement arms and see if they can help. We too have a 2020 Adventurer 27N.....we just picked it up last week. Maybe we will be able to stay in touch and help one another out. How long have you had your 27N? Any other challenges? Where do you live?
Old 08-11-2020, 03:53 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

I am enjoying the home so far. only issue is other than Awning is refrigerator. Is not cooling below 50 have installed fan inside and out no difference. Have been talking to Norcold for about 2 weeks. I am having a hard time getting a tech. To come out and check it. One last tech called and is suppose to come out. No complaints about the coach but I have only put a couple of hundred miles on it. When awning is fixed I plan on doing some kind of road trip.
Djock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning