Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-25-2024, 08:30 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Power Seat Controller 2019 Forza 34T

The power seat controller got kicked on my 2019 Forza 34T… broke the housing and the switch. I’ve looked on the parts diagrams on the Winnebago website without luck. Are these 3rd party components/seats? I need the mounting bracket as well as the switch. Anyone know how I can order? I’ll be calling Lichtsinn’s tomorrow.
Jrampey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 03:56 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Call Lichtsinn, if they can't get the part they quite often have a contact number for the supplier.

Aaron
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:42 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Placed an order with Lichtsinn today! I am always impressed with their knowledge of all of the Winnebago products. David in the parts department listened to my poor description and deciphered exactly what I needed.
Jrampey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 09:45 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrampey View Post
Placed an order with Lichtsinn today! I am always impressed with their knowledge of all of the Winnebago products. David in the parts department listened to my poor description and deciphered exactly what I needed.
under the seat is an ID tag with the seat information, usually somewhat hidden near a seam.

Attached Images

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power