Removed carpet & linoleum to put down a vinyl plank floor in my 2004 Minnie Winnie 31c, found bad wood floor under sink and stove cabinet. Have cabinet ready to come out, after removing electrical connections for step, lights, and house batteries, removed house battery switch from cabinet and plugged it back in to it's connector to turn the house batteries back on to run the generator, switch will not now turn power on. Worked fine before I unplugged it. Checked all fuses and breakers, all are good. Can't find anything disconnected or broken. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?