Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-07-2022, 11:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

RV Repair Recommendation for Minneapolis area

Traveled to see our granddaughters graduate HS from AZ. Been on the phone with Winnebago and LCI as our LCI leveling system (pump) has failed (according to LCI Tech Support).. We have tried everything and they still will not work.

We will have to take it somewhere here in Minneapolis. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
xjaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 01:14 PM   #2
Site Team

You are 136 miles North of the Factory Service Center in Forest City, IA. They take walk-ins all the time there. You basically wait until a spot opens up. For instance, I went there with an appointment. They scheduled me there for 3-days. They finished my jobs in a day and a half. So, they took in another RV that was waiting without an appointment for the rest of my time on the schedule.

Their slide techs do really great work.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:53 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
You are 136 miles North of the Factory Service Center in Forest City, IA. They take walk-ins all the time there. You basically wait until a spot opens up. For instance, I went there with an appointment. They scheduled me there for 3-days. They finished my jobs in a day and a half. So, they took in another RV that was waiting without an appointment for the rest of my time on the schedule.

Their slide techs do really great work.
Thank you…saw that. Was in the opposite direction of our next leg of our trip. But it maybe the best option by far. Appreciate the reply.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:52 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Give Pleasurland RV a call. They have sales and repair centers in Ramsey, St. Cloud, Brainerd and Long Prairie in Minnesota. They are a Winnebago dealer and have parts on hand.
https://www.pleasurelandrv.com/contact-us

I have been using them and bought from them for over 20 years now.
spierce617 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 05:41 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Expert RV and Truck Repair in Oronoco (Rochester MN) area is also worth checking out if you haven't already scheduled repairs. I have hired them to install Demco brake system on 2 toads and set 1 up for towing--they are more reasonable than other places I checked. They are a full service rv shop, smaller, very good service.

Expert Truck and RV Service
TJFogelberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 07:23 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFogelberg View Post
Expert RV and Truck Repair in Oronoco (Rochester MN) area is also worth checking out if you haven't already scheduled repairs. I have hired them to install Demco brake system on 2 toads and set 1 up for towing--they are more reasonable than other places I checked. They are a full service rv shop, smaller, very good service.

Expert Truck and RV Service
Thank you. We found a local truck tire service here in Forest City. I just set it up yesterday afternoon and we up date the post.
Old 06-16-2022, 07:25 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Thank you all for your reply’s. We have schedule the install with a local truck tire service company in Fiest City. Thank you for all your reply’s.
Old 06-20-2022, 09:37 PM   #8
Winnebago Owner

I second Expert Truck and RV Repair in Oronoco. I've been going there for years and always gotten professional service at affordable prices. Sometimes, for routine maintenance, there is a bit of a wait to be scheduled,but for anything urgent they seem to be able to accommodate.

Tags
repair