Old 10-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #15
I helped | retired moderator

There is one in the works. In the meantime there is a mobile view which should load when you navigate to the site on a small device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalton134 View Post
Is there a app for Winnie owners, right now I just have it bookmarked

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #16
Winnebago Owner

Will the WIT be moving to this forum?
Meridian42e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #17
Winnebago Camper

I am active on Forest River Forum, which is a very active site. Hopefully this Winnebago site will grow as they have. We have a Hemisphere 263RL, but will probably move to the Winnebago 32ye over the next four years, as we get to retirement. I am enjoying both sites.
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 11:47 AM   #18
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
We're glad you found your way here!

This is a brand new site for Winnebago owners, fans and wanna be owners. The forum is an offshoot of the iRV2.com forum and set up to offer an expanded platform for folks to discuss Winnebagos and RVing. As the forum grows, we can add new sections and stretch out a bit.

If you are a member at iRV2.com it's likely that you already have an account here - we have set these up as a courtesy and your username and some of your winnie related posts should already be here. If you would like to change your username we are happy to help.

You can also change your password, account settings and profile info by clicking on 'user cp' on the upper nav bar or by going directly here: http://www.winnieowners.com/forums/usercp.php

There are some fun features you might want to check out:

If you have suggestions for the board or features you would like to see please let us know.
Hi Janet I am new to this site and wanted to post for help on removing an Onan 6.5 from an old Winnebago Chieftain to install into different motorhome of the same make and year
Motorman56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum