Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-15-2010, 08:11 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

We have a Tempurpedic at home and love it. We also have the King Sleep Number in our MH. Its not a Tempurpedic, but it is better than the usual MH mattresses. It does take some playing around to find your number. I haven't had any problems with it in 17 months.

2009 Vectra 40WD
jimjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #22
Winnie-Wise

We are full timers and the Sleep Number bed has worked very well for us after 3 1/2 years. We have not had any leaks or pump issues. We do try to lower the pressure before going up 3,000 feet or more. The things that we like about the mattress are that the wife and I can set the firmness to different settings from each other and that we can change our own setting occasionally. It seems like setting it a bit firmer or softer feels good occasionally. I'm not sure what will happen when it finally fails but they are light weight and I am not sure that I would want to add an extra hundred pounds back there.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Doug Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjr View Post
We have a Tempurpedic at home and love it. We also have the King Sleep Number in our MH. Its not a Tempurpedic, but it is better than the usual MH mattresses. It does take some playing around to find your number. I haven't had any problems with it in 17 months.
My wife and I have slept on a waterbed for all of our 35 year marriage , I wish I could have a waterbed in my diesel rv
Tom
Tom222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
Winnebago Master

We currently own two MHs. Our Journey and an antique Airstream 345. The 345 needed a new mattress, and we went to The Mattress Factory and had one custom built for the curved corner in the rear bedroom. It worked out very well as we used it for a couple years prior to buying the Journey. Would do it again.
Cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote