Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-23-2019, 06:53 AM   #21
2018 24 View

Thanks to all who responded. The outlet in the bedroom work, but still having issues with the outlets in the kitchen and bathroom.
The GFI in the kitchen is only hot on one side.
Also, where is the 'converter' located?
nlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Well that outlet could be the issue. Not sure if you have real outlets or rv outlets. Bur real ones have a copper strip on the side of the outlet that passes the voltage and current to the second receptacle and if another wire is on it it feeds other outlets. When you have a plug on a wall in residential that is hooked to a light switch where one outlet is hot and one is switched these are cut. If a loose connection or short happened I have seen these little busses get damaged.
Mike Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:54 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

110V Power lost to Inverter outlets on 2017 View 24V

Thank you to whoever posted the info on the inverter outlets losing power and the inverter GCFI being the source of the problem. Who would think that the inverter would be the problem when you are hooked up to 110 power. Lucky I had only removed a receptacle cover and messed with a few fuses. I had just come off of a couple of 12v problems where Winnebago had for reasons only they would know put an inline fuse in the wall for the bedroom tv and the awning lights. I was totally confused as to what they could have done with a 110V line. I will be checking this out for all my problems.
ramofmi is offline   Reply With Quote