Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Plastic shower knob for 2015 TOUR QD

Our shower head knob has broken. Trying to find replacement. Can anyone help with needed information.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:45 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter41 View Post
Our shower head knob has broken. Trying to find replacement. Can anyone help with needed information.
Shower head knob? Part of the shower head, or something else?

Shower heads are standard. Amazon carries them. Any retailer that carries plumbing has them.

Now, if you're talking about a separate device that turns off the water before the shower head, again, standard equipment and available nearly everywhere. Screws into the shower supply at the wall, has a knob or lever to shut off the water. I got mine from Amazon.

Found a replacement polished chrome adjustable spray shower head at a thrift store for $4, brand new. Unscrewed the old one, screwed on the new.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:56 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I know it is a Moen part but I need the part number. can't find part number on winne site because part list is only readable with program that works only with internet explorer 11 or newer. Internet explorer doesn't exist anymore.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Call Winnebago and they will look up your build based on your serial number. Should be able to give you the part number.

What knob? Picture worth a lot of words.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

This link was posted a while back on iRV2 Service Parts List You enter your serial number and it will give you the build date and all the parts down to the screws that are in your unit. Unfortunately it is alphabet order so it is a little difficult to find a part but If you use the "find on page" feature of your browser and search "shower" it will show all the parts for the shower and if the part number is in blue you can click on it and it will show you a diagram of it.

Also if you have the time you can download Firefox ESR which does work with the Cortona Viewer Plugins and you can view the diagrams. The link to download the version of Firefox that will work is https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/ This is the only version that will work as the latest version will not support the plugins. You can get the same part number from both methods.

Once you have the number or even without a number I have had good luck contacting Lichtsinn Motors in Forest City for parts and have received the parts in less than a week via mail. Their website is https://www.lichtsinn.com/

I also have had good luck in finding parts in the .PDF parts cataloghttps://winnebagoind.com/resources/manuals/pdfs/Winnebago_Catalog.pdf that is on the winnebago website. It is dated 2008 but it is loaded with pictures and will help in getting the part name right. Using the right name will help ordering the part or looking up the part number.
Member FMCA F421963, GS Life, SKP#127220, WIT, PA,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robmat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shower