Hi James, congratulations on your new ride! This is a great forum for every type of information you might need. I'm sure you've already been thinking about all this but I would first focus on the ride:
1) What is the date code on the tires? Replace if out of date.
2) Inspect the brakes and flush/replace the brake fluid (recommended by Ford every two years).
3) Change transmission fluid, engine coolant, and power steering fluid.
4) Change the fuel filter and air filter.
5) Change the hydraulic fluid for the levelers.
6) Inspect all the exterior auto lights (turn, brake, flasher, headlights, markers, etc).
Then inspect for any type of water incursion and seal or caulk as required - roof line, vents, especially the windshield, windows, etc. Also go over it with a fine tooth comb looking for any type of rodent damage. After that, you get to start on the million or so other things on the inside!
All this can sound kind of daunting but that is a great coach and will give you many more years of good travels.
2021 Winnebago Vista 35U towing a 2022 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2010 Cadillac SRX
2003 Itasca Sunova 30B