Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2022, 11:21 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New Winnebago owner 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M

I just traded up to a 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M from a Dolphin 34 Gas coach.
Starting the process of making it "my own" by redoing, remaking, modifying, and simplifying what was both from the factory and the prior owner.
My first roadblock is connecting the airline braking from my towed Jeep to the coach. Freightliner/Winnebago did not have this originally. Still trying to get the best advice of where to "T" into the system. I cannot find anyone willing to do this for me so it looks to be a DIY job. I am comfortable with doing it as long as I can find the correct connection point.
I am excited to get this on the road. My community has a very active RV club with trips and rallies planned for the rest of the year and into 2023. Several 20 and 30 day trips in the South West, and into Canada. Isn't retirement great?
Butlerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 01:23 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi Butlerc,
The Meridian sounds like a great touring vehicle. I did a site-search on these web pages, and found this:
What is a good toad brake system for a diesel pusher
Hopefully, someone with experience can chime-in and help you out too.
Remember that when you are retired, every day is Saturday, and every night is Friday night. Congratulations on your retirement and welcome to the forum.
Eagle5

Tags
winnebago, itasca