Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-08-2024, 04:25 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hello - 2024 Micro Minnie 2108FBS Owner

New MM 2108 fbs 2024 owner here. Just wanted to say hi and looking to kearn from everyone
Nmscuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 07:56 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Welcome to the group and some info? The trailer group is not as well supported online as the motorized but over time, lots of info gets posted that can be a big help.
If you have electrical questions, it is likely others have been there too, so help may be there?
This might be a recent post which I tagged as potential help on finding a "hidden" set of stuff that folks often overlook:
Maybe it matches what you have and you may want to file this away for later?
https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/...ml#post3890879

Enjoy and welcome to the group!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:31 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Welcome to the group and some info? The trailer group is not as well supported online as the motorized but over time, lots of info gets posted that can be a big help.
If you have electrical questions, it is likely others have been there too, so help may be there?
This might be a recent post which I tagged as potential help on finding a "hidden" set of stuff that folks often overlook:
Maybe it matches what you have and you may want to file this away for later?
https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/...ml#post3890879

Enjoy and welcome to the group!
Thank you for sharing that info. There's always something of value to gain from everywhere. What did you mean by more info?
Old 01-08-2024, 02:08 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

The motorized group has online drawings of lots of things like plumbing and electrical layouts that are not posted for the trailer group.
Then on that specific post, which relates to trailers, there seems to be a small button size breaker hidden in a metal box under the tongue of trailers.
that little breaker seems to be behind wires in the box and very hard to find the little reset button on the side!
If you get a nice day and time , it may be worth taking a peak from the underside to see if you can spot a metal 4X4 box as a suspect for looking for a breaker if electrical things go down on the trailer. Some seem to find it while others seem not to find?/

Possible something that was done on early year builds and then changed for later builds? I like to look ahead for the nasty little things that can trip me up right in the middle of a trip!
Old 01-08-2024, 02:21 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
The motorized group has online drawings of lots of things like plumbing and electrical layouts that are not posted for the trailer group.
Then on that specific post, which relates to trailers, there seems to be a small button size breaker hidden in a metal box under the tongue of trailers.
that little breaker seems to be behind wires in the box and very hard to find the little reset button on the side!
If you get a nice day and time , it may be worth taking a peak from the underside to see if you can spot a metal 4X4 box as a suspect for looking for a breaker if electrical things go down on the trailer. Some seem to find it while others seem not to find?/

Possible something that was done on early year builds and then changed for later builds? I like to look ahead for the nasty little things that can trip me up right in the middle of a trip!
Thank you for that info I will certainly do that. I'm one of those people like yourself that downloads and saves everything just for that one occasion if it does happen. You can never be overeducated or prepared. Again thank you very much
Old 01-08-2024, 05:11 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Check the last picture in post 2 of the posting I mentioned for what folks may/may not have and you can see a tiny black button on the left side of that picture!
If you look at some of the other pictures posted, you likely see lots of wires and looking closer we may even see the two posts where some of the wires connect.
But to actually think of this as a resettable circuit breaker, we have to KNOW about it being a breaker as it looks like a simple connection point.

Only if we know it is there and then also know to look for the tiny black button on the side are we driven to look really hard at the side to find the button to reset!

Since the trailer group is left hanging out with less info like drawings to tell us how to trace the power flow, we can have a really hard time chasing power in from the battery to show us power gets there but doesn't go though!!

But I fully admit this may be bad info for your specific trailer as others have found!
If you have the metal box, try looking in the box under a bunch of wires for something many say looks like a microswitch. Find the breaker? Then search for the reset button!

If no box and no breaker, assume they changed it and I'm just messing with your mind!
Old 01-08-2024, 07:24 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Thank you. We pick ours up this weekend and since im retired I will be crawling all over this thing lol