Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-23-2023, 08:24 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Another Newbie with 2024 Navion 24D

Another NEWBIE to the forum!

Just recently purchased a Navion 24D and found the forum for Winnebago Owners!

Hello All! Thanks for the warm welcome! We are long time RV'ers having started circa 1974 with a 19' Scamper bumper pull. Have had an RV continuously since with a brief break once or twice.

Been through travel trailers, fifth wheels and Class A's, Class B, and now a Class C. We are living testament that there is NO PERFECT RV!

My hobby is my RV....I love repairing it, cleaning it, improving it and of course using it with it's intended purpose! I will certainly absorb all the intel I can from the forum and offer any knowledge or suggestions to others when I can.

Thanks, again.
wqmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 05:07 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Welcome from a bit north of you in the Smokies!
MRichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 08:42 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Welcome to the group!
Sounds like you have a lot of "trial and error" experience that goes with most any new game!
But I might point out some of the really good info Winn puts online to help. Far better than we had in the past as we can now study the issues from our chair, rather than always having to do the error thing!
Be sure to look under the owners tab and do take a look at lots of the info hiding in unexpected places!
Manuals can be great but not if we don't know where they hid that part? One of the things I like is the interactive parts catalog. Many of us are not ready to shop for parts, so we skip some really great info in this catalog.
I never thought to be able to "look through walls" but the parts catalog comes close when I want to find things like water heater bypass or drains!
We are currently kind of debating whether we will ever go back into an RV or if we are better off without!
We are a bit further along and beginning to simply enjoy how easy we can travel if we just use motels instead of campgrounds!
Having our 80/80/60 party the first week of January. Our daughter set it up back in Missouri and really had some folks confused as to what an 80/80/60 meant?
Birthdays and anniversary all wrapped around Christmas!

Would we plan better now than when we were 20? NO!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags